We are pleased to announce that HKIX is now a member of the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) initiative which is supported by the Internet Society.
In view of making the global routing infrastructure more robust and secure, HKIX continues to promote good practices in routing security by implementing the following actions required by MANRS:
1. Filtering of Route Announcements
2. Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website
3. Protect the peering platform
4. Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators
5. Provide monitoring and debugging tools to members
HKIX participants with MANRS membership can also be found here.
For all our protection, all Network Operators, IXPs, CDN and Cloud Providers are encouraged to join MANRS, contribute to this joint effort and make improvements to global routing security. Please consider implementing the MANRS actions and joining the MANRS community.
HKIX as a MANRS’s member
Learn more about MANRS